- The enhanced 10W laser makes it easier to cut through thicker materials, engraving obvious patterns on objects as hard as stainless steel. It can cut through 18mm woodboard, and 12mm woodboard in one pass. In offline working state, a single button allows users to preview, start, pause or stop engraving.
- The Creality CR-Laser Falcon is quick to assemble – 60% of the components are modularised for easier assembly. Offline engraving is simple: import a file via a TF card and the machine can be used indoors, outdoors or anywhere you like without connecting to a computer.
- With a 400mm x 415mm workspace, users can process larger pieces of material, while an optional raiser increases height by 150mm. Various materials can be cut, including paper, cloth, leather, fabrics, wood, bamboo, acrylics, ceramics, matte stainless steel, painted metal, anodized surfaces and dark metal surfaces.
- The CR-Laser Falcon supports LightBurn and LaserGRBL software, and SVG/PNG/TIF/BMP/DX/PDF/NG file formats, and runs on Mac OS and Windows operating systems. The stability-orientated drive has a 32-bit chip and silent motherboard for synchronous, quiet operation.
- Featuring a gyroscope, the machine will stop working in case of accidental tilt, flip or drop, with the buzzer and indicator sending alerts. A protective cover around the laser head prevents eye-dazzle.
The Creality CR-Laser Falcon laser engraver features an enhanced 10W laser for powerful cutting performance. Easy to assemble, the machine can be used offline, indoors and outdoors, and can cut a wide variety of materials from fabrics to ceramics and metals, with all-round safety and protection for users.